- This event has passed.
Run the Vineyards 5k and 10k
July 18 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Runners and Walkers are welcome!
***Please note: This event date has been changed from May 23 to July 18. Tickets will be limited due to current safety guidelines.
Join us for our third year of participating in the popular “Run the Vineyards” series, presented by Good Day for a Run LLC. This event will include a chip timed run, followed by a fun and festive after-party featuring wine, live music, awards and more! In 2020, we will offer a 5k AND a 10k run option!
All participants will receive a tech shirt, souvenir Run the Vineyards wine glass and a complimentary glass of wine after the race!
- Scenic course through 50 plus acres of vineyards and farmland
- Post-race glass of wine for all participants
- After-party with live music til noon. Food will be available for sale from Denson’s Restaurant.
- Souvenir wine glass and tech shirt for all participants
- Chip timed race with instant results and awards
- Awards for top 3 overall runners and per age group (3 deep/per gender)
- Games and food vendors for post run
- Free downloadable photos
Please read Good Day for a Run’s current safety guidelines before registering.
TIP: Want to spend the weekend? We also offer overnight stays in two delightful guest cottages, The Pointe and Summerton (two night minimum – join our Estate Club to receive a discount at both properties). There are many Additional Options in our area.
Check out a video from our 2018 race below! (Video courtesy Good Day for a Run.)