COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Updated 4/2/20 at 1:15pm
Ingleside takes the health and safety of our customers and staff very seriously. We have been and will continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. We have created this page to keep you updated of our current policies.
We have implemented the following policies to protect the health of our visitors and staff:
- Effective on March 30, we will be open from 12-5pm daily.
- We are open for take-out, curbside pickup and shipping only. Our tasting room will be limited to 10 patrons at any time for take-away bottle purchases only. On-site consumption is not allowed. Customers must practice social distancing.
- Tastings and wine by the glass sales will not be available at this time.
- Our courtyard seating is closed.
- Tours will not be available at this time.
- As much as we love to see our customers, our staff will be asked not to hug or shake hands. We will greet you with a smile and a friendly wave instead. We still love you!
- We will be cleaning bathrooms, counters and high traffic door handles throughout the day.
- We have CDC handwashing guidelines posted in each restroom.
- Rentals of our guest cottages, The Pointe and Summerton, have been put on hold until further notice. We will notify customers once we resume rentals.
- All public events thru April 30 have been canceled. Our Run the Vineyards 5/10k has been postponed to May 23. Other event decisions will be announced as they become available.
How can you help?
- In order to keep everyone safe, we ask you to please not visit if you are sick or have been knowingly exposed to anyone with COVID-19.
- We encourage visitors to wash hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds and/or use hand sanitizer.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6ft whenever possible.
Please be aware that our event schedule is subject to change as we receive new information and directives. These procedures are subject to change as additional information or guidelines are suggested by federal or state leadership.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. Your support and patronage, as always, are much appreciated!
Ways to purchase our wine now:
1) Take-Out: Take-out purchases may be picked up at our Tasting Room. We recommend ordering in advance via our Online Store or by calling us at (804) 224-8687. On-site consumption is not allowed and tastings are not being offered. Please allow adequate time for us to receive and process your order. (See guidelines above for our current Tasting Room polices.)
2) Curbside Pickup: Want to “grab and go”? Curbside pickup is available! Curbside pickup orders must be placed in advance. Customers may order via our Online Store or by calling us at (804) 224-8687. When ordering online, choose “Pickup” upon checkout and call us after ordering to schedule your pickup. Then call us when you arrive at our parking area and we’ll bring the wines to your car!
3) Shipping: Prefer to have our wines delivered right to your door? We can ship wine to over 35 states! Shipping is available to VA, MD and CA through our Online Store, and to additional states through Vinoshipper (view list of states). Shipments to VA and MD usually take one business day. All deliveries will be sent via UPS. An adult signature is required for delivery. Shipments may be sent to a UPS Store if you prefer.
4) Wine Club: Want to learn more about wine and enjoy some great perks and discounts? Then consider joining our Estate Club! We offer both pickup and shipping options. Club discounts are available on all pickup and shipping orders. Learn more