JOIN THE CLUB!
Want to enhance your enjoyment of Ingleside wines and have access to numerous perks just for members? Then we recommend the Ingleside Estate Club! Members receive a selection of wines each quarter (3, 6 or 12 bottles) – wines are selected especially for the Club and often include preview wines not yet released to the public. Members may pick up their wines at the winery, or have them shipped for an additional charge.
The Ingleside Estate Club – Benefits:
- NEW! Choice of Membership Level: Our basic membership is 3 bottles per quarter and includes a mix of red & white wines. Members may now also choose 6 or 12 bottles per quarter (6 and 12 bottle members will receive multiples of the wines selected for that quarter). In addition, members may select to receive either all red or all white wines (wines will be multiples of the quarterly wine selections).
- Preferred Pricing:
- 10% off Club shipments for 3 or 6 bottle members (20% off club shipments for 12 bottle members)
- 10% off single bottle purchases in our Tasting Room
- 20% off case purchases in our Tasting Room
- Complimentary Tastings: Enjoy a complimentary tasting for two when you visit the winery, including many of our non-ticketed events such as our Acoustic Sundays and our Spring & Fall Oyster Crawls. (Does not include admission to ticketed events.)
- Member-Only Events: Enjoy a quarterly pickup day reception for each new club release, featuring a special tasting flight, light hors d’oeuvres and frequent live music.
- Event Discounts: Members will receive discounts to many of our ticketed events, including our Barrel Tastings, Rock n Roll Oldies and Jazz in the Courtyard. (Selection of events may vary by year.)
- Preferred pricing on overnight stays. Save 10% when booking overnight stays in our guest cottages, The Pointe and Summerton. (2 night minimum stay required.)
- Exclusive access to select Ingleside Library Wines (subject to availability). Each new Library release will be available for tasting and sales during our pickup day receptions. Examples of recent Library releases include: 1999 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2001 Merlot, 2002 Virginia Gold and 2004 Petit Verdot.
- Exclusive access to select limited-production wines.
- Frequent previews of new wines before their official release.
- Tasting notes and a special pairing recipe included with each shipment.
- Choice of pickup or delivery: Pick up your wines at the winery – or have them shipped for an additional charge. (Club releases happen in March, June, September and December.)
Estate Club Rules: There are no membership fees but we do ask that you remain in the club for at least 2 shipments. Quarterly charges will vary based on options selected – for example, our basic 3 bottle mixed shipment would be approximately $60-80 + VA sales tax 5.3% + shipping (if applicable). Shipments require signature by adult 21 or over. Sorry, no substitutions for club selections. Wines not picked up within 12 months will be shipped to the address on file and shipping will be billed to your credit card.
How to Join: Download and complete the membership form at the link below. Then mail it to us, fax it to us or bring it to the winery. (We do not recommend sending by email for security reasons.)
DOWNLOAD THE FORM HERE: Estate Club Membership Application