Spring Barrel Tasting
April 8 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Let the cool spring breezes blow you into our wine cellar. Our wines are maturing further and blossoming into some of Virginia’s finest yet. Be among the first to experience the future of Ingleside straight from the barrel with our production team.
The event will feature live music by The Small Talks, featuring Julia Fanning and Luke James Shaffer.
Food will be available for sale at the event from Denson’s Market. Guests may also bring a picnic lunch. (Due to ABC licensing, no outside alcohol is allowed.) The menu will consist of:
– Turkey, Andouille and Shrimp Gumbo
– Smoked Bluefish Dip w/ capers, diced red onion and tomato with crackers
– Cheese Plates with a baguette
– Mini Eclairs (dessert)
Admission includes the barrel tasting, a regular wine tasting, Ingleside wine glass & live music. Advance tickets are recommended. Advance ticket prices are as follows:
– $20 per person
– $15 for Estate Club members (learn more)
– $10 for designated drivers and under 21’s
Advance Ticket options: All advance ticket sales will end at 4pm on Friday, April 7.
1) For Estate Club, designated driver or phone orders: please call for reservations during our normal business hours at (804) 224-8687.
2) To purchase standard advance tickets online using secure Paypal ordering, select number of tickets below and click on the “Buy Now” button below. (A Paypal account is not required. Any credit card may be used.)
(VA Sales tax of 5.3% will be added.)
Coming to the event? GPS is not always accurate in our area. Be sure to use our easy to follow Directions page.